This opportunity is for a remote based customer success associate. Preference will be given to those based in US timezones.
YourWelcome is the leading guest management & monetisation platform for alternative accommodation (AirBNB, holiday lets, and serviced accommodation). You’ll be joining a team of 15 in an exciting high-growth environment in the fast growing industry currently supporting 1.2k customer and 10K+ subscribers.
Our head office is in Central London with sales offices in Tampa and Sydney.
This position is based remotely and will be required to work some cross over hours with the London team. If you’re based on the West Coast, this will mean some early morning hours.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Customer Success Managers are responsible for thoroughly understanding the YourWelcome tablet, YourWelcome Advance and configuration options/limitation and applying that knowledge towards our customers’ success and their unique use cases. We’re looking for people with a mix of account management and technical support skills, who are fanatical about ensuring the customer has a seamless experience.
Your time management and attention to detail are second nature to you and you are a keen communicator who will enjoy reaching out to our customers rather than waiting for them to reach out to us.
WITHIN 3 MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- You’ll learn the YourWelcome products inside and out and become our customers guru and go-to!
- You’ll be expected to pick up our systems quickly, and continuously find ways to get better at using it.
- You’ll be a pro at navigating our portal, dashboard, and demo-ing for customers.
- Provide support over phone, email, and web chat.
- Manage client accounts through onboarding, launch and then 1 month reviews– ensuring that they have a great experience throughout.
WITHIN 6 MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Work closely with our sales team to ensure customer retention and assist with identifying clients who have additional properties or who could benefit from our additional products.
- Collect and communicate user feedback about pain points and loop these back to the relevant teams.
- Be a technical expert, including troubleshooting on various devices and finding creative workarounds when the usual things aren’t working.
WITHIN 12 MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- You’ll have the opportunity to provide demos and presentations (as our expert!)
- Identify and implement process improvements to scale the role.
- Represent YourWelcome on-site at trade shows, conferences, and other events.
- Work to make the rest of your team better because they should be making you better too!
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- You will be a people person, who is confident and outgoing and enjoys talking and meeting with clients.
- Prior experience managing B2B customers or account focused customer service. Did you really get to know your customers? We want to talk to you!
- Experience with CRM and/or Customer Service (we use Freshsales and
- Degree or equivalent work experience is preferred.
- Able and willing to work some cross over hours with the London team. I’m looking at you West Coast folks, these are going to be some early hours for you
Salary for the position is $12-$15 per hour and the position starts out as a contract opportunity with the potential to become permanent.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying