You’ll be joining a team of 15 in an exciting high-growth environment in the fast growing travel industry currently supporting 1.2k customer and 10K+ subscribers. This position is our first full-time Finance role and you will report directly to the COO (one of the Co-Founders). This role will be a mix between core finance functions, hands on AR/AP and on-going strategy for the business. You will be comfortable working at both the strategic and hands-on level.
Who we are:
YourWelcome is a venture backed technology company that operators in the travel sector. We provide a number of products to the short stay accommodation sector (airbnb, vacation rental and serviced accommodation) that enable operators to add a service layer to their business. Our service improves the profitability of every booking by adding a new revenue stream and streamlining operational costs.
Our head office is in Central London with sales offices in Tampa and Sydney.
We’ll expect you to:
- Prepare management accounts including P&L, cash flow and balance sheet on a monthly basis
- Develop financial models, business plans and forecasts
- Own the monthly accounting KPIs
- Report directly to investors and shareholders
- Manage end-to-end Account Receivable process from invoice to payment
- Perform monthly aged creditor reconciliations
- Help drive forward pricing strategy
- Manage tax, regulatory and compliance matters in consultation with external advisors
- Select and manage our external accounting partners
Your skills will include:
- Ideally previous experience within an SME/startup environment
- An analytical and commercial mind, with a keen eye for detail
- Business understanding to link the financial requirements with operational needs
- Excellent communication skills – you’re someone who can both advise, challenge and influence around revenue forecasts and costs
- Commercial acumen and strong analytical skills (would be great if you have some SQL experience!)
- Highly organised with a flexible approach to working
- Determined to succeed, high energy with humility and a strong personal drive.
- Experience with Xero (and ideally Stripe and Paypal/Braintree)
Nice to have:
- Experience establishing international based subsidiaries and associated financial requirements
- A sense of humor (we do!)
You’ll benefit from:
- A competitive salary including share options
- Autonomous working environment where we're both collaborative and get on with things.
- Friday drinks with the team
- 20 rising to 25 days holiday (plus public holidays)