YourWelcome is growing quickly and looking to invest in our support team (account management and customer success). Based in the heart of London, you’ll be helping us disrupt the short stay rental market through our guest management platform.
Reporting into the COO, the Customer Operations & Account Management Team Lead will help to improve the operational performance of our Customer Service Divisions.
Your role will include the following:
- Managing daily tasks, work and internal projects allocation and assessment across our London, Tampa and Phillipines teams.
- Responsible for training new support team members, assisting customers direct, interactions & updates, team performance reviews and reporting to the company during weekly standups.
- Ownership for 3 core objectives:
—- Retention: ensuring our customers stay with us for a very long time
—- Referral: encouraging our customers to refer us to other businesses
—- Expansion: upselling customers with new products and upgrades
- Acting as a Level 3 and final escalation point for Customer Complaints.
- Conducting 1-1 catch ups with the members of your team regularly.
- Ensuring the Support team KPIs are maintained to high standards.
- Helping create & improve operational processes by working closely with other departments.
- Ensuring all customer support tickets are responded to efficiently and customers kept in the loop during longer fixes or improvements.
- Ensuring customers are continuously receiving value from the service and product throughout the length of their subscription
- Prospecting and managing upsells i.e. ensuring our tablet customers are aware of our Advance Check-In Tool
- Managing all customer renewals and retention plans
- Customer relationship-building and delivering a best-in-class customer experience
- Gathering and presenting feedback and insights from our customer base for possible new features
- Managing customer incentives and promotions inc. referral programs
- Excellent communication, impeccable spelling and grammar.
- Experience of coaching, mentoring and performance managing people.
- A proactive approach, showing initiative and ambition.
- Willingness to take responsibility and ownership.
- Hungry for knowledge & process driven, and first class organisational skills.
- Previous experience in a similar role, preferably for a start-up.
- Technically literate, our customers use our dashboard daily so you will need to get to grips with it quickly and efficiently in order to help troubleshoot.
- A fun and outgoing personality and most importantly, a real self starter
- Work in our headquarters in central London, with the nearest underground / train station (Blackfriars) only two minutes away.
- 20 paid holiday days rising to 25 in your second year and onwards.
- Participation in the company share option pool
30,000 to 36,000 (dependent on experience)
NO RECRUITMENT FIRMS PLEASE. WE PREFER TO MEET CANDIDATES OURSELVES.